Your Pathway to Great Communication
Custom designs for your data.
Connectivity takes the time to understand your applications and builds infrastructures that meet or exceed the industry standards set by EIA/TIA and BiCSi by creating designs of any complexity.
Connectivity Installation Solutions:
- Voice and data premise wiring
- Copper – Category 5E, 6 and 6A
- Fiber Optics – Multi-mode and Single-mode
- Certified test results for all Copper and Fiber installations
- Coordinating with general contractors, electricians and furniture installers
Installations that deliver on performance!
- Decrease downtime
- Increased Bandwidth
- Maximize Throughput
- Exceeding EIA/TIA and BiCSi standards.
- Experienced technicians who have installed miles of cable.
- Minimum disruption to your employees and workplace.
- Work areas left clear of debris during and after installations.
- Cabling installations that are labeled, tested, and guaranteed.
Connectivity also offers solutions for:
- Office IT relocation
- De-Install systems
- Re-install systems
- Go “live” support
What We Do
Category 5e, 6 and 6A Cabling
Multi-mode & Single-mode Fiber Optics
Fiber Optic Innerduct
Fiber Optic Enclosures and Panels
Equipment Cabinets and Racks
Cable Pathways (Cable Tray, Ladder Rack, J Hooks)
Standards Based Testing, Labeling & Documentation